Home Owner Plumbing Permit

Log in to prefill profile information

A Home Owner Plumbing Permit is restricted to a single family residence that will be occupied by the owner and that building cannot be connected to communal water or communal sewer systems.

To be eligible for a Plumbing Permit, you must agree with the following:
• I am the owner and occupant of the property.
• This is a single-family dwelling unit that will be used exclusively for living quarters.
• I am not preparing the premises for sale or rent.
• The dwelling is connected to private sewage and private waterworks.
• I agree to perform all the work to the requirements of the current National Plumbing Code and the Saskatchewan Plumbing Code Regulations.

To the best of my knowledge, this application is accurate. I understand that a false or misleading statement in this application or in any of the reference or other evidence or qualification submitted by myself or on my behalf may result in the Chief Inspector denying this application.


Owner Contact Information
Full Name

Mailing Address

Phone Number

Location of Work
Address of Installation

Is this a RTM (Ready To Move)?
Type of Work
Permit Details
Select the Applicable Permit Fee:

Select the Type of Fixtures and Quantity for Each:

Total Amount: $0.00

Payment Method
Credit Card Information

Billing Information