Frequently Asked Questions
What type of credit card payments can be used online?
You can pay by VISA, Mastercard or Interac Debit Online, we do not accept American Express.
Is there a Service fee to pay online?
TSASK does not charge extra fees to pay online.
Why is my credit card declined?
There could be several reasons why your payment is not processing.
- If you are using a company P-card, you may need temporary authorization from your company's finance department. Please contact your company's finance department for more information.
- Ensure the name and address you are entering is the same as it appears on your bill.
- Ensure the expiry date you entered is correct.
Contact your credit card company regarding the following:
- Your credit card could be expired or deactivated.
- Your credit card is over its credit limit or about to go over the limit.
- Credit card companies can detect possible fraudulent purchases before you can. Until the credit card company can verify with you, the card may have been placed on hold.
- Your credit card may have been placed on hold by your bank for other reasons.
Why is my application not going to the payment stage?
- You may have missed a required field that needs to be completed prior to payment.
- You may have not checked the box to agree to terms & conditions.
Will I get a payment confirmation that it has been processed?
Yes, a receipt will be emailed to the email address you provided.
Why did I not receive a receipt confirmation?
Reasons why you did not receive an email receipt:
- You could have entered the wrong email address.
- Your application or payment was not processed.
- Some email providers may flag TSASK emails as Spam or Junk, please check your Spam or Junk folder before requesting new receipt.
If you did not receive a receipt you can request one through email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-530-8599 or 306-798-7111.
Who do I contact for payment support?
Please call 1-866-530-8599 or 306-798-7111.
Is my payment secure?
Online transactions are protected by SSL certificates so that card details and sensitive information are encrypted and secure while in transit.